Sunday, 31 August 2008


Did this layout a few weeks ago but was holding off posting it as it was for a challenge by one of the girls at my local crop. To scrap your earliest memory. Figured it would make a good start to my BOM.. Anyway hadn't posted it here or on UKS until we actually did the challenge at the crop. Which I ended up winning! yay! And got a book called "Get it scrapped" :)
I've had a bit of a look through it and its already inspired me to sort out my photos that I have on the computer. I hadn't backed them up in ages and also my discs I keep them on could do with sorting out so I have started that process. I used to always resize all my pics but then realised it affected digi pics when you printed so now I tend to store them unedited and then again edited for uploading online etc. There have been lessons learned in the past as I have lost all my original Barcelona & Dublin pics, only have resized ones that are no good to print. Anyway I got the unedited ones orgnanised in folders & copied onto disc this morning so thats a good start.
I'm planning on sorting on out all my edited ones now including those already on disc to make them a bit better organised hopefully and delete the crap ones that I probably shouldn't have kept. Not this afternoon though as I think I have spent enough time online. Will be good to have all that done though as it does worry me that I would lose photos if something happened to the PC etc. Just need keep it up so I am more up to date with it :)
Loads to do today, including a trip to Tesco for petrol & to change a top I bought yesterday. Also need to do two loads of washing and some tidying up that I have procrastinated as always.
Someone needs to give me kick up the bum for some motivation when it comes to housework and clearing out. It so badly needs done and I would feel so much less overwhelmed if I got on top of things and kept it that way but easier said than done!!
In other news I passed the first part of my ECDL course, on Word Processing, with 91% :) Just another exams to go now! lol!
well I suppose I better get on and stop putting things off. Its just so yuck looking outside today, really dull to the point of having the lights on at 1pm. You'd think it was winter! :(

No comments: