This was the Stuntman class. It ended up being very improvised but the just of it is there and I like how it turned out. I had no sequin waste so used an idea I had seen on someone else blog [no idea whose.. just one of those things that stuck in my head..] to use bubble wrap and acrylic paint to get the spotty effect. Think it worked pretty well considering I hadn't tried it before.. I flipped the sketch to work with the pics I had chosen, used a punched flower as I had no chipboard stars, hand wrote the "dymo" and type written journalling and hand cut the title. Its photos from the Hall of Mirrors at Versaille..
This was the layout section of the Bubbly Funk class. I want to try some of the other bits too but this is all I have attempted so far. A pic from my stop in Vienna when me and my best mate went "backpacking" for two weeks [yeah, we really roughed it!] after college. Another fab class.
This layout was for a weekly challenge on UKs a couple of weeks ago. The pic isn't the best but I do love seeing Arran and just wanted to scrap it. Love how it turned out, especially the paper flower but I think its the colours more than anything

And finally my G entry into my A-Z about my garden & lack of gardening skills. Pretty simple. I wanted to make the pics stand out more than anything.
I'm still attempting to print the photos for my H - home. I took them last week but both times I have gone to print them it hasn't happened. I have also got photos for the Shimelle Scrap your day to print too. Although I haven't made the book for it yet.. *cough* I might make a start tomorrow at the crop although I don't have enough sheets of white cardstock right now. Anyway I went on the way home from work [in my yucky new uniform I might add..] to get photos but the machine was saying my SD card has no photos on it so that wasn't getting my very far. Checked it when I came home and it DOES have the photos on it that I had thought I copied onto it this morning so I guess something was wrong with the machine. Going to try another store tomorrow before I go to the crop in the hope I might manage my H page then! I can't decide what to do for I. Possibly either Internet or insecure.. Ah well.. Time to go to bed and read my book for a little bit :)
9 comments:
Love the Arran LO - somewhere I want to go.
Great layouts. I like the effect you've created with the bubble wrap and acrylic paints.
Gosh you have been busy, great lO's I have friends who live on Arran and I love to go there :)
Fabulous LOs - Brilliant X
gosh u have been busy lol! love th elo's fab use of colour well done xx
gosh u have been busy lol! love th elo's fab use of colour well done xx
i like these ones...u r improving ;)I use real shells for sea LO
Loving your lo's and your hand journalling is so fab, I hate my handwriting, I want yours. Jay x
Post a Comment