Saturday, 26 April 2008

CC a gogo

Yay! The UKS cybercrop got under way last night and I completed my first class :) This was for CloClo's Pretty in Pink class and I just love how it turned out! Just as well since it took me forever even with instructions etc. You would think that take away some of the indecicivenss from the process but took me ages to decide which photos to use and then which papers. Then I couldn't find my pink thread that I *know* I have somewhere. I found some other stuff which thankfully was just enough to do the sewing!

Had to adapt the class sketch to 8.5x11 so it would go in my Paris album. The pics are some macro shots i took in Monets garden at Giverny..

Anyway I'm off to UKs to upload and check out what challenges etc have been up since. There are two kit classes today that I want to do plus two other classes but I think those will be left til tomorrow. We'll see. I'm just so SLOWWWW! I have other layouts that I have done lately but I will post those later.

I hope everyone is enjoying the CC that is taking part!

3 comments:

Sofia said...

Hi dear!
I am posting u a letter today.
I think u need to get inspired a littl by some scrappers' communities...
look at this one:
http://www.scrapbookingitalia.it/sito_dreamw/Home.htm

xxx Sofia

www.myspace.com/vicchi

Mrsjobee said...

Fab photos - the colours are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.