
My first layout of the year! Its just about my New Years resolutions I suppose. Cut out caffiene, lose weight, get organised and just enjoy life!
This is the journalling a bit closer up. Its the first layout I had done since my last crop and that was a good while ago so it was nice to get back into. A bit unusual for me since there is no patterned paper on it at all but I like how it turned out :)
It was back to work yesterday so back to normality again. Even although I kept thinking it was a Monday after having had two days off! Just today and then I get another two days off! next week will be torture when its back to 5 days, I could really get used to just working 3 days a week. Must find a rich boyfriend who'll let me work part time!! :) haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment