Finally finished this layout last night. Although clearly not the best photo. It is sooo hard getting decent photos of layouts at this time of year. The colours either go all wonky in artificial light or the flash shows up on the pic or its just pants in general! Anyway I'm pleased with how it turned out in the end. I had started it at Tuesdays crop and had the papers and pics stuck on but couldn't decide how to do the letters or what to use for a journalling block! Maybe thats the trouble with now having 3 sets of journalling stamps. I feel obligated in a way to use them and at the same time there is too much choice cos I love them!!
In the end I cut the title by hand using chipboard letters as templates and just doodled on them. I'm all about the doodling lately! The corner stamp was a last minute addition I really like it! Its from a set my parents gave me for Christmas of borders and was the first time I had used any of them.Anyway its been a pretty lazy Sunday morning. I think its time I got off here and headed on a quick visit to Asda. I've got this craving for Hot dogs for lunch but don't have any in the flat. Someone mentioned them on UKs although more in the sense of having watched one of those food programmes this week and thinking they are disgusting! err.. and just made me think "yum, haven't had hot dogs in ages.." There is a reason I don't WATCH programmes like that I guess!
1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog, it is always nice to see some new people pop on by!
I love the layout, so bright and funky but I must complain a bit..........I WANT A HOT DOG NOW TOO!!!! Okay not really a complaint but it is not fair to mention it when I cannot have one at the moment, eeek!!!!
Have a nice weekend!
Post a Comment