Sunday, 10 June 2012

instagramming

May 001

A layout about my new found obsession with instagram!  At the end of March I got the sudden random urge to finally upgrade my mobile to a smartphone. There was no way on earth I was going near an Iphone  so I ended up with an Android [Samsung Galaxy Mini to be precise] and have to say I have been LOVING it! The best part was that only a week or two later instagram announced they were releasing their app for Android – perfect timing!

I made a collage of a few of my first Instagram pictures, all taken in April, & used some Echo Park papers I recently picked up on sale. The journalling on the left relates to the individual photos & on the right is about my new phone etc.. Love that camera paper& added in some other camera motifs and my other new obsession, Washi tape!

No comments: