I chose to do one of the 4x6 photo love challenges – in fact the one from April last year that used 4 photos. It uses a flap portion to hide the 4th photo & journalling behind the title. The idea being you then cut a slit into the page protector for the flap to go through so it can be opened when flicking through your album. Love it! I did another layout at the time of the original class and loved how it worked in my album.
I used the January Scrapagogo kit and some photos from my Ireland trip. I went on a wee backpacker tour called the Shamrocker tour back in Sept 2002. We had absolutely gorgeous weather for the time of year so when we went round the Dingle peninsula it was a beautiful clear day & we could see the scenery to its full advantage. Such a beautiful area!
1 comment:
The photos in your layout are stunning! I love seeing nature captured this way. Beautiful layout!
Post a Comment