Friday, 3 February 2012

spin & reverse

I’ve finished another couple of layouts for the Just One Sketch class.

february 002

This one was using a mirror image on my original sketch. Some photos from my work Christmas night out :) Changed up the number and size of photos too.february 001

And this one [rubbish photo I know, hardly seeing any daylight at the moment…] is a rotation with some piccies from a local park last summer. The sun came out especially for my birthday! I rarely scrap with purple but it worked for this since the flower was purple.

4 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the top one - such a great combo of patterns.
Rinda

Peachy Stream said...

These are lovely, really like the design of the top one and the colours in the second x

alexa said...

Your sketch works really well rotated! The colours of the second one are luscious ...

Michelle S said...

Fab LO's and gr8 pics, i love the flower one :)