Sunday, 21 August 2011

last challenges

Can’t believe I managed ALL the challenges from Shimelle's weekend crop. These are the last two.

The first was use a grid on your page.august 046

I already had the photo collage printed [this is to be the first page in my Ireland album from a wee backpacker tour I did in 2002] but wasn’t sure if that counted or not so Ialso went for a grid of embellishments. It kind of killed two birds with one stone since it also fitted in with one of the layouts from the Explore class that I hadn’t done.

And this one was for the “Signature accent” challenge

august 051

I’m kind of known among the girls I regularly crop with as having something of a journalling stamp compulsion & having a lot of punches. I figured i’d make use of some of those for one of those “this is what I’m into right now” layouts.

1 comment:

Jennifer Grace said...

Hello,

Just popped by from LSNED. Love your grid page! The layered butterfly elements are so pretty.

See you in class! Jennifer x