I seem to have a few unfinished layouts lately which isn’t like me. Must figure out what I am doing and get them completed. I did finish this one
My friends Gill & Yvonne on our recent work night out. I used some bits from the June Studio Calico kit and got the idea for using the background paper from.. actually I don’t remember where I saw it, possibly Two Peas. But anyway I liked the look of just having all the random strips, punched in different ways.
Another couple of layouts I did a few weeks ago but don’t think I ever posted here..
Nearly finished my Arran album. This is the second last layout, of Lochranza castle. Pretty much a ruin now but such a beautiful setting. Used the April Scrapagogo kit. I love those Prima flowers but they don’t exactly sit well in my album, being SOO bulky.![]()
And one for my Stockholm album. The photos are from the “town quarter” section of Skansen, the open air museum. They had make up shops and demos of different skills like saddlery etc in some of the buildings. I used one of Shimelle’s weekly sketches for the second time but didn’t get it uploaded that week.
No comments:
Post a Comment