Saturday, 25 September 2010

finished pages

I managed to get three pages “done” for my LSNED book on Thursday night at crop.

 

For the 7th… This arose from me getting mildly pissed off with my friend for letting me down & then realising later that that I had got the wrong end of the stick..7th

Lesson for the 23rd. The radio at work was playing Radio 2 which I normally can’t stand to listen to, especially Jeremy Vine. On thursday though, they started talking about people talking to themselves. I have a tendancy to do this which I guess mostly results from me living alone. I sometimes forget that there is noone else there when I feel the need to comment on a TV show or something! Anyway from the calls the show recieved it would seem I’m not as crazy as i think and lots of people do it! What a relief!! haha!23rd

These 2 are complete as they didn’t have photos. I got my Pogo printer last week but can’t get it to work so bit p’d off with that &^ will have to return it… And so the other pages I have done have no photos as yet. Although its not many anyway, need to set aside some time tomorrow to work on some more of my pages. Only I manage to blitz the housework today though. Since its already 12pm and all I have done is two loads of washing [and that isn’t even on the line yet], its looking a bit unlikely. Must get cracking!!

2 comments:

Sian said...

I have a pogo - can I help you out at all? Very disappointing if you can't get to play with it.

That's a great lesson about jumping to conclusions. I need to remember that one myself sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Nice pages and lessons! I talk at the TV sometimes too. lol