Saturday, 23 January 2010

hidden

 

One of Shimelles prompts for A Year in Blogging was to write about a layout with hidden journalling which me made think about these photos & a story from my trip to Stockholm that I want to look back on in years to come but didn’t want to necessarily have as a obvious part of  a layout.. One of those “I’m sure we’ll laugh about this one day..” episodes! Basically not a story my friend would thank me for repeating to the blogosphere at large!  So that part is nicely hidden..

STA60002

The photos are of our hotel apartment in Stockholm. We LOVED it! it was within our limited budget but much nicer than anything we would have got in the city centre for the same money.  Being out in the ‘burbs a bit meant we basically got a wee flat with its own kitchen & living area & twin bedroom, two TVs, very decent sized bathroom and big windows with 13th floor views. The hotel is joined onto a shopping centre which was great for buying cheaper food (either at the supermarket or food court & our buffet breakfasts were in an adjoining restaurant also) and the underground station was right across the street. Possibly the best place i’ve stayed, my friend did good finding it!

STA60004

This is the tab with the extra journalling. I just used the excess card from the background to the photos & one of my new border stamps [from GoGo] for a bit of detail

STA60005 this is my Z page for my long overdue A-Z book! all about my love of all things citrussy/zesty :) Getting there!

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love the idea of hidden journaling....have done some in DD's album...as I felt she wouldn't want everyone reading some of the things I'd written!

Rachel said...

wow stunning page, i love hidden journalling but rarely do it these days x