Saturday, 16 May 2009

snaps shopping and salmon

A couple more layouts.. this first one was another quick one I did at the crop last week, a couple of pics from March for the IACW 12 projects.. I need to really start taking more pics again as I have *1* from April - oops! Anyway I just kept this really simple and used the rounf paper form the Nov Scrapagogo kit. I'm useless with stuff like that, really had no idea what to do with it other than just stick on cardstock! I think my mojo has died completely. Its like uhm.. add a bit of ribbon, add three buttons, bit of stamping, job done. oh well!
Not sure if I ever posted this one from Bonfire night. I did it a while ago but am still not sure if I am happy with it or not.. I love the stamped swirl cos it does look a bit firework like, but I should just stay away from handrawn titles! Anyway it was nice to actually celebrate Nov 5th for once, since i always seem to miss the local fireworks display. The title came from the fact that we started off at the Chinese buffet before going to the display

Been shopping again. For journalling stamps... The obsession continues. I loved these ones though as they seem really versatile and I could easily use the words with some of my existing journalling stamps...
I've decided to try and cook something new maybe once a week and break out my many recipe books. I have a lot of recipes but never use them and eat too much junk. Time for a change! this was the first thing I tried - Sweet and spicy salmon and it was delish. Got my eye on a recipe for cod creole for this weekend, hopefully that will work out just as well :)




Posted by Picasa

No comments: