This is what will be the last bit of the section [still have the middle to do!], as part of "landmarks" this is kind of "the rest" after a page on all the Robert Burns stuff that the area is most known for. Just some local places I like to visit :)
Hoping to get a bitch more done at the next crop and if I get it all finished in time then I can bind it at the all day crop at the end of this month.
In other scrappy news I got a kit from Indigo Mill in the post the other day and its FAB! So lush, really nice papers and little extras. I also got a ribbon kit extra with loads of gorgeous bright ribbon and buttons. Can't wait to use some of it but determined to keep it til the all day crop and just concentrate on my book in the meantime. There is a good selection of paper & cardstock in the kit so I think I'll get loads out of it :) Also ordered some stuff from Angel Crafts but won't get that until the crop. Need to be good til then so I still have some pennies to spend then!
No comments:
Post a Comment