This is my first complete pages for my "Here There & Everywhere". Okay, I cheated and did it entirely in photos but I like how it turned out. Its as near to digital as I have gotten it must be said! Anyway I am glad to have finally made a start to this. I ordered my photos on Monday night and they arrived on Wednesday so I had a sort through on Thursday night at the crop to work out my order and also managed to get a couple of inner pages and my dividers cut. I haven't got any further than that though, but I will! Looking forward to seeing this book coming together :)
Just a heads up.. - there is blog candy available here
Had a lovely day today with my mum. We headed up to Glasgow, had lunch and wandered around Kelvingrove park & museum as it turned out so sunny and nice :) Pics to follow in my next post I'm sure


No comments:
Post a Comment