Sunday, 8 February 2009

nancy drew

Loved Shimelles challenge as part of the cybercrop. I'd ordered one of her kits so was keen to see what the challenge would involve. It turned out that your had to use just the kit and see how much you could make with it [before the deadline at least!] and each item uploaded puts you in a draw for some stash :) So I got cracking this morning and managed 4 layouts by 1pm!! so surprised with myself as I usually dither and dither and take forever to decide on everything. I really enjoyed having the limited stash and just getting on with it as time wasn't on my side.

The kit consisted of 3 sheets cardstock, 3 sheets double sided paper, length ribbon & rikrak, some blooms, sticker sheet, journalling tag, sheet of printed letters, book of rubons and a wee bull clip.



First one I did was this one for my Paris album of my friend and I NOT shopping in the posh designer shops, but just posing outside like country bumpkins!This one killed two birds with one stone. I joined up for the IACW 12months=12 projects and this is my January layout. I'm using some of my supposed 365 photos! I also used a Pencillines sketch I had seen before Xmas as it used so many pics in it. They are supposed to be arranged in a Xmas tree shape but hopefully it doesn't actually look too much like that! Only thing added here [and the last layout] is a brad for the flower.

So this one was the third one I did and was trying to make it simple so I could squeeze another one in! lol! An 8.5 x11 for my Paris album. Pics are taken in Montmartre at night Last one I managed was this one. Couple of pics [stolen from a friends Bebo actually! can't claim credit for those!] from a work night a couple of weeks ago. Supposedly to say goodbye to everyone who left but me and Yvonne were the only girls who ended up going so it was very close to being a boys night.
So thats it finished now although I still have some bits of the kits left.. including one 8.5x11 block so I can make another Paris layout at some point. Not today though! I'm done!

No comments: