Saturday, 13 October 2007

classes galore

I've taken part a bit in the UKS fifth birthday cyber crop. Its my first CC so I'm just taking it easy and enjoying the classes I've done [and keeping the rest of them for another time!]. This first one was the Banana Frog/Shimelle Laine class which I did this afternoon. It was the only one that I had bought a kit for and since I love Shimelles style I was looking forward to it. Love how it turned out even if it did take me most of the afternoon. I'm so SLOW!

This one was one of the classes from last week which used felt, something new for me. I liked using it, especially for the letters, although I don't think I really had the right kind of adhesive to stick it down easily with. Will have to look into that before i use it on any more LOs. The photo is off my dads parents on their wedding day so another one for my family album. I like how this turned out too given I had to buy random papers at the scrap shop because theirs are arranged do weirdly, you are lucky to find papers from the same range. Anyway it was a good class :)


Last weekend I also finally got the CJ layout completed, this one for Queen for the day. This is just a wee peak. I do feel like my LOs aren't really good enough to go in other peoples books but i guess it didn't end up too horrible. I just hate to think that they make this fab book and I go ruining it with my sucky amateur crap! oh well.. off to try out my watercolour pencils I just bought

No comments: