
My layout that I did for the UKs weekly challeneg. This was the first time I had tried it and I think it went pretty well. I picked out an old picture of Edinburgh castle that I had wanted to do something with for ages. As a panoramic shot [taken on my old APS camera] it doesn't fit in any of my usual photo albums.
The challenge was to incorporate 6,9 or 16 flowers or buttons - I have 9 flowers - use circles, bling or chipboard - little gem adhesives in the centre of the flowers - and white or black space.
I do really like how the colours have worked with it but I think I will eventually add some journalling and fix the crappy title at some point. I was doing it while watching the eviction on Big Brother last night so I guess it turned out pretty good in those circumstances! I'm not sure what I will do with it in terms of albums as so far I only have my 2007 album and its an old photo. I haven't even been near Edinburgh so far this year. I may end up doing a BOM at some point in which case it might go in there since it was a big part of my life and still feels like a second home.
oh well off to the parents to get fed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment